Robroy Wiley, Financial Advisor
SmartPlan Financial Services
Our guest today Robroy Wiley asks an important question. What happens to your financial
wisdom, business acumen, and the story of what it took to build your American Dream when
you pass? Are these hard won lessons about the creation of your familys financial legacy
destined to disappear forever?
Robroy is a financial advisor with SmartPlan Financial Services. A family owned CPA and
Advisory firms for 25 years with two locations Jupiter Fl. and here in Atlanta. He recently
launched StoryWill to help his clients preserve their story of how they built their business for
their next generation.
What is the story behind how StoryWill created?
2. How does it fill the gap that an estate plan or inheritance leaves out?
3. What is the process to create a StoryWill?
4. Do you offer multiple language options?
5. Is there a sample of what the client would get on your site?
6. Is there a loss of wealth by the third generation?
7. Do you work with Estate Planners?
7. How does some contact you about StoryWill?
Web Site and Social Media:
Georgia Business Radio hosted by:
Interviewing industry leaders throughout Georgia each week live from the Pro Business Channel studios in Atlanta.
To view guest photos from this show, visit:
To nominate or submit a guest request visit:
More from my site
Also published on Medium.