Think Again Speak Again Therapy of MadeQuest Services
Brain Injury Awareness
Need of evaluation (and possibly treatment) immediately after car accident, fall, stroke, trauma and/or insult to the head or neck.
Resources and knowledge for accident attorneys and their clients.
Experienced, licensed and certified therapists specializing in research-based services (not limited to):
•Mild to Traumatic Brain Injury
• Brain Injury Rehabilitation
• Stroke/Cardiovascular Accident (CVA)
• Brain Tumor
• Cancer (ear, nose, and/or throat)
• Neurological Disorders
•Swallowing Difficulty and Disorders
• Feeding Complications
•Alzheimer’s and Dementia Management
• Cognitive Therapy: Attention, Orientation, Memory, Organization, Mental Flexibility, Problem Solving/Reasoning, Complex Computational Skills, Visual-Spatial Skills, Reading Comprehension, Auditory Comprehension, Receptive Language, Written Language, Safety Awareness
• Academic Assistance
• Vocational Assistance
Video: Understanding your Diagnosis’ Impact on Your Brain
Does a loved one need assistance communicating at an age appropriate level?
We assist with:
• Developmental Milestones
• Developmental Delays
• Speech-Language Delays
• Speech: Articulation, Phonological Awareness, Vocabulary, Fluency/Stuttering
• Social Skills/Pragmatics
• Hearing Loss
• Respite Care
Locations in Metro Atlanta, Georgia area.
Locations in City and Suburbs of Chicago, Illinois.
Request a no-obligation consultation today at email@example.com or (702) 608-6233.
To view guest photos from this show, visit:
To nominate or submit a guest request visit: